Marble is associated with absolute beauty. And Arabescato Herringbone Marble Polished Mosaic is highlighted by the elegance conveyed in every vein – transposing this elegance in every corner of your decorated area. We got carried away by the beauty of this rock, so we took pieces from it and shaped this mosaic with color variations of cream, gray or black, yet preserving elegance in every line separating the piece of stone.
Because of its versatility, this mosaic is excellent for cladding, both in indoor spaces - bathroom, kitchen, living room, and exterior – facades of buildings, home bases or fences.
• Mosaic range is installed on a fiberglass mesh
• Installation is very simple
• Surface must be cleaned first
• Surface must be flat, no bumps
• White cement based adhesive Weber Set Marmo Plus provides excellent grip
For a proper installation we recommend hiring an expert in natural stone installation.
Tips for natural stone aftercare:
• Marble is a durable rock, yet for an extended lifetime keep in mind 3 steps: cleaning, waterproofing and aftercare
• Clean the surface before sealing and use LTP Grimex, available in our range of solutions
• Seal the surface with LTP Mattstone H20, a water-based ecological product
• This process does not allow water absorption and provides maximum protection against oil or grease stains
• For cleaning and aftercare after installation, use LTP Waxwash, with no influence on surface sealing
Arabescato Herringbone Marble Polished Mosaic is not the only marble mosaic in our portfolio. If you plan to decorate your house and you are still looking for accessories to generate inspiration, we suggest visiting our website for more inspiration.