Discover 5 reasons why you should use SKIN flexible slate for your decoration project
Lately, we are still looking for an answer to this controversial question:
How to clad round surfaces? The debate has two sides: fans of mosaic cladding and fans of SKIN flexible slate. Both products ensure suitable cladding, yet what is actually better? Here are 5 reasons why you should choosing SKIN flexible slate, obvisouly as a better option:
1. The sheets of SKIN flexible slate have only 1-2 mm, an advantage that makes it easier to be installed basically anywhere, on any surface. On the other hand, the mosaic panel is thicker and is more difficult to install it.
2. SKIN flexible slate is easy to process / cut, no need for special tools. It can be cut with an angle grinder provided with standard disc, for obtaining small pieces.
3. SKIN flexible slate sheet – has 122 x 61 cm for covering a large surface and is installed fast. SKIN flexible slate mosaic – is available with 3M foil on the back for fast installation; obviously there’s no need for adhesive.
4. SKIN flexible slate is compact – the sheet has no disruptions, it is easy to carry and manipulate. SKIN mosaic consists of small stone pieces attached to a net, side by side, hence installation and aftercare are more difficult.
5. SKIN flexible slate is practical – its hardness is similar to that of granite, which makes slate durable against blows, stains and water. The pieces of stone forming the mosaic might get detach when subjected to water.
PIATRAONLINE launches an innovative product, taking the market by surprise and leaving its competition behind, because of such a wide range of SKIN flexible slate. 17 different models (even translucent) available as compact sheet or even mosaic are waiting to be discovered on our website. We are currently in the SKIN age – be inspired and test it!
For the moment there are no comments from our users.
Write a comment or a review!